Thursday, November 02, 2006

Damn, has it been a month?

Hey Y'all -

My bad in the not posting for a month thing. My bro called me up and said "Dude, I've seen the UConn women's basketball preview up for a month now..."

Yeah, well, I had to be sure everyone knew what was going to happen in the world of Big East women's hoops.

Then I get an admonishing message from Mr. Redfoot, and, well, it's on.

So, today will of course be brief, as alas, I have what is known as SHIT to do, but here's a little tale to whet your whistles-

I had this crazy dream the other day, involving two key personnages from our collective social history.

Protagonist #1:


Rudy Fucking Huxtable.



For some reason, she was there, with a younger, but still successful version of..

Protagonist #2:




T. Eldrick Woods.











Truthfully, I forget what the dream was about, but I'm sure it involved some sort of US Weekly pairing off/breeding the super child prodigy, as they have both been, well, prodigious in their youth, with only Tiger truly capping off that youthful exuberance with professional success. But if your focus was only concerned with child prodigies, and african-american ones at that, that's you combo.

And you wonder why I've been away so long.

Like a fine wine, peoples. Like a fine wine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Brand said...

Like a dip of snuff at the end of a long work day, truly worth the wait.

11:24  
Blogger David said...

Like Blue Cheese, slink.

14:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home