Thursday, September 18, 2008

Texting from the Shitter

And damn if I didn't want to entitle this post "Blogging From the Shitter," but I didn't remember if I could send text messages directly from to my blog to be posted from my cell phone, which is, in fact, a newly purchased Blackberry.

To answer the question some have posed, "Why didn't you get an IPhone?" I thusly respond, I already have an IPod. Isn't that enough?

So, basically, everytime I go into the shitter at work, 75% of the time there is someone in the stall  next to me, doing his own business. The other 25%, of course, it's just me, contemplating the solitary sounds of my poop hitting the water.

But, when there's someone else next to me, you know what I hear, 90% of the time?

Text messaging fingers of fury.

That's right, you read that correctly - I hear text messaging occurring nearly 90% of the time someone is in the shitter next to me. It's unreal. And what was I, bastion of moral superiority, doing, au meme temps?

Trying out the new phone. Playing some game to familiarize myself with the controls, a "Breakout"-esque game. Can you put a hyphen after a parenthesis? I just did.

You know what else I did? Texted in the shitter.

Go greed!


Post a Comment

<< Home