Friday, July 18, 2008

Drug free in '03!


Yes, today is the fifth day of an attempted two week detox program (no booze, no weed) and, surprisingly, I am not crawling up the walls.

Kicking the caffeine and meat is another story, however, and I am not sure I am even going to attempt either. Many moons ago I managed to go three days on the "Master Cleanse" lemonade diet, but it didn't work out so well. I went into it having drank a whole bunch the day before, and really just had a sugar headache from the maple syrup. Other than that, though, nothing special. Probably could have waited it out, but didn't.

What else is new.. Hmm.. Found a great new up-and-coming San Diego artist singing about "Lime Green."

My original song "Cthulhu Waits Deaming" is climbing the charts at YouTube.

Started reading "The Power of One."

Continued my quest for colonic excellence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home