Monday, December 11, 2006

New Post, in which I figure out how to Download pictures from my cell phone (email them, damnit)

In the several months since I've gotten my new cell phone, I've seen, and, as you will see, photographed many poignant moments.

I've seen little babies (ain't mine!) rejoice in my presence (if in = "for the reason of")














I have seen the 11-2 San Diego Super Chargers dismantle the Denver Broncos 48-20, with L.T. setting the single season T.D. record...














Saw Tom Petty in concert, Stevie Nicks came out on stage.. and neither of them died!















In addition to such, I sat around a fire the eve of my 30th birthday..














Reflected solemnly on mine own age and wisdom.. using said wisdom all the while. How was that wisdom utilized? To reflect, naturally. Solemnly. Outside of a boat parts store, near Huntington Beach.














Drove a large car down the famed Beach Boulevard..














Ate a wonderful breakfast in bed...














Photographed myself as a 30 year old man. They say Narcissus was a virgo, you know. You know what else?














Ilearned the most important life lesson one can hope to acquire..

.. That All Honorable Men...










.. Belong to the same tribe.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt Brand said...

oh you travel a windie road

14:08  
Blogger copyranter said...

boat part stores make me examine my own lack of handiness, leading me to question my manliness.

08:16  
Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

15:00  
Blogger David said...

A tangled web as well, Slink.

Worst boat parts store ever. And I don't even shop at boat parts stores.

Also I don't have a boat.

Thank you for the birthday wishes, Dag.

23:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, your cell phone takes awesome photos. They are so clear! Especially when your finger isn't in them :)

Looks like you're having lots of fun, and that is what I like to hear!

Hope you have a super good winter holiday...with lots more of those yummy looking breakfast in bed.

Candy

02:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home