Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Tithe of Greatness... Revealed.


Exemplifying greatness, general beattitude, and anthropomorphic alienation in a general, non-specific (and wholly untenable) way, I hereby present to you, Luckiest Reader whom ever walked the earth, the Mona Lisa Tea Compliation.
Not since I supped the blood of an Avon lady hath I consumed such pleasant spirits.
Trader Joe's night time, Breathe Easy, Ginger and Licorice teas combine with soporific splendor and magnitude con Tequila Gran Batallon (reposado), straight out of Rosarito.
And why, dear Reader, should I deserve such.. Pleasaunce?
For I have won.
The greatest prize that nary a mortal competition hath wrought.

2 Comments:

Blogger copyranter said...

hey wasteoid, me email's on my profile page. I also wrote it in the first bacon post...but here it is hand-delivered for you: copyranter@hotmail.com

send me a shipping address please...

05:38  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Hey congrats on the bacon wristband what an honor and you are well deserved.

Love the Mona shot glass uber kewl.

09:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home