Monday, February 27, 2006

Original Gangster *


My friends, I'm not your everyday type prankster. Sure, ten years ago, I used to listen to rappers flow, but since then I sat back, thought up a new track, and set the dial on the guide to whack. And upon being set to the aforementioned setting of "Wack," the Crazy machine hath wrought the following social foible:

The people who employ me have decided to send me to Reno, Nevada, for a 3 day session of learning.

Yes, dear Reader, this is a shocking development, as onto two statements it layeth the burden of proof:

a) There are people who employ me

and

b) These people think sending me to Northern Nevada is a beneficial experiment, towing the capitalistic idiom.

So there shall be a brief respite from this here narrative until such time I return from my journeys, replete with wisdom and pregnant with the promise of tommorrow.

Cause they got my back and I got theirs too.. Fight for the streets when I'm on Oprah or Donahue.

Until then, if you have any lucky numbers, leave them: Gambling does occur in said parts.


* All photos not taken by yours truly. In fact, yours truly longs for the day when he , like Bea Arthur, could ever be considered a "handsome woman."

3 Comments:

Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

I heard there are millions of hookers in Reno. Not to imply that you're into that sort of thing, but it's probably good to know.

09:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i expect some debaucherous evidence of some sort of "fun" being had during this "business trip" to reno...........

09:15  
Anonymous Brittany H said...

Hi greatt reading your blog

20:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home