Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Constant Gardener

.. is not me.













The Constant Gardener.. IS HE.














Accepting said statements as truth, Our gardening protagonist knows one or two of life's basic tenets:

Digging holes..














.. And using tools..














doth a harvest yield. *














He also ascertained through sheer Darwinistic and Karmic Social Evolution that dealings with Well Dressed Men, such as those demonstrated in the following photograph, lead to one inevitable, and unenviable veracity:














Dead men tell no tales..














.. but can still remain au courant vis-a-vis their accoutrements with only a tasteful black tie and accompanying captain's hat.

* Actual Tangelo harvest from back yard.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm...tangelos...me want some.

11:28  
Blogger David said...

M - Whenever you're down these here southern parts of San Diego, I done gots a slew o' tangelos for you.

V- Weather is nice. High 80's on Sunday, Mid 70's today. Richmond frightened me when I was but a wee lass of 21. But, having been there, I could sell basketball shoes on my street cred alone.

01:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home